Fortis Group is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting Project Managers with day-to-day operations and projects as assigned.
- Be able to show excellent knowledge of construction terms, processes and methods
- Provide overall project administration support
- Prepare necessary documents required for project startup
- Organize and prepare required documents for all stakeholder meetings
- Read, interpret and understand contract drawings and specifications, and maintain conformance with same during work processes
- Assist with coordination of the construction on-site personnel and subcontracts
- Tracking and maintaining all project documents
- Management of all purchase and change orders
- Manage, prepare, and follow up of closeout documents
- Ensuring all project documentation is current, complete, and organized
- Attending project meetings and record and distribute meeting minutes
- Be able to “think outside the box” with respect to construction practices, be proactive instead of reactive and resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Post-secondary education in a discipline related to construction preferred
- Computer skills; Web navigation, document scanning, MS office suite
- Effective and professional communication skills-verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multitask
- Time management skills prioritize responsibilities. Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Logical troubleshooting skills
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and list of references to: email@example.com
NOTE: The above job description is not all-inclusive but rather highlights some important duties. Each candidate, upon employment, may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the Fortis Group.